Integrated Management System Policy of Elektrometal Energetyka SA
In accordance with the requirements of the competitive market, the Integrated Management System Policy of Elektrometal Energetyka S.A. is to constantly improve the quality of the products and services provided, while maintaining safe conditions for their production and improving the effects of environmental activities.
The established IMS Policy assumes meeting the requirements of the implemented Integrated Management System and striving to achieve the following goals:
- improving the quality of manufactured products and provided services,
- ensuring the development of highly qualified staff,
- increasing innovation and economic efficiency of the enterprise,
- striving to constantly improve working conditions and improving activities to improve safety,
- reducing the environmental impact of the activities carried out.
On behalf of the entire crew and my own, I declare:
- continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System in accordance with the requirements of PN-EN ISO 9001: 2015, PN-EN ISO 14001: 2015 and PN-EN ISO 45001: 2018,
- conducting activities aimed at eliminating threats and limiting health and safety risks,
- taking actions in the field of environmental protection,
- including pollution prevention, compliance with legal and other requirements applicable in the scope of the conducted activity,
- ensuring the participation of employee representatives in activities undertaken for the benefit of BHiP.
We build our company with the conviction that its success will be determined by the trust and satisfaction of our customers. Therefore, one of the most important elements distinguishing ELEKTROMETAL ENERGETYKA SA is the high quality of our solutions.
The above goals and activities are carried out based on the implemented Integrated Management System, which includes: Quality Management System according to ISO 9001, Environmental Management System according to ISO 14001, Occupational Health and Safety Management System according to ISO 45001. The implemented systems comply with the highest management standards and are a daily practice in our business, which is aimed at professional customer service and maintaining the highest standards of health and environmental protection.
The certification audit of the Integrated Management System was carried out in August 2020 by the auditors of SGS Polska – a world leader in the field of control, verification, testing and certification. The results of the audit allowed for the granting of the Integrated Management System certificates for compliance with the requirements of individual standards.
President of the Management Board of Elektrometal Energetyka SA
Our products have certificates confirming full type examination which was carried out in the laboratories of the Institute of Power Engineering and the Institute of Electrical Power Engineering in Warsaw and J.S. Hamilton accredited research laboratory