1. The website of Elektrometal Energetyka S.A. available at https://elektrometal-energetyka.pl (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them is the Website operator, which is Elektrometal Energetyka S.A. with headquarters in (02 – 830) Warsaw at ul. Mazura 18a.
4. Cookies are used to:
- internal statistical research on the use and interest in the operation of the Website, which allows improving the Website pages, their structure and content;
- making contact with the Website User related to the inquiry or comment for which the Website User awaits an answer
5. The Website uses two basic categories of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until they leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. As part of the Website and in accordance with the categories listed in point 5 above, the following types of cookies are used:
- “Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, eg authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
- “Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the website pages;
- “Functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes, font size, website appearance, etc.
7. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. The Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform about their every posting on the Website User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
9. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the User uses the Website. For this purpose, they may keep information about the User’s navigation path or the time spent on a given website.
10. In terms of information about the User’s preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the User can view and edit the information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
11. More information about cookies can be found on the website http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/